Little Pumpkin Crochet Pattern


Little Pumpkin

 

Yarn: Brown (b) and Orange (o) medium weight yarn (I used all bernat premium yarn but all you really need is yarn that is all the same thickness)

Hooks: 5.00mm and 3.00mm
Other supplies: embroidery needle
Stitches: magic ring, single crochet stitch (sc), chain stitch (ch), 2 sc in a stitch (inc), and remove stitch (dec)

Pattern

Pumpkin (5.00mm hook and orange yarn)

1: magic ring with 6 sc (o)
2: inc 6 (o)
3: sc, inc [6 times] (o)
4: sc 2, inc [6 times] (o)
5-8: sc 24 (o)
9: sc 2, dec [6 times] (o)
10: sc, dec [6 times] (o)
11: dec 6 (o)
(fasten off with a long tail, shew up bottom and then put tail through the bottom and out through the top, put tail around pumpkin, do this 5 or six times to create ridges)

Stem (3.00mm hook and brown yarn)

1: chain 4 [turn] (b)
2-6: sc 3 [turn] (b)
(Now fasten off with a long tail, and use tail to sew edge to turn into a tube. Then sew the tube onto the top of the pumpkin)

You are Done

 Thanks for reading/using my pattern, this is one of the first patterns I've posted so if you have any feedback I'd be happy to receive it. Its easiest to reach me at @nerd_with_yarn on instagram but you can also reach me at @NerdWithYarn on twitter for any questions or comments you may have. Feel free to reach out at any time. You are have full freedom to post or sell it if you make it but I would prefer some credit, I would also love to see how any turn out.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keyleth from Critical Role Crochet Pattern

Jester from Critical Role Crochet Pattern